Every year between July and October, humpback whales migrate from Antarctica to Tonga's warm waters. These beautiful mammals choose to mate, give birth, and nurse their kin in our oceanic backyard of the Pacific.
Join us in Tonga, one of the few places in the world that allows ethical and environmentally safe swimming with humpback whales.
We've partnered with Deep Blue Diving Tonga for our very own whale watching specials! Enjoy 5 nights stay in our Queen room with a day trip to swim with whales.
Subject to seasonal availability. Packages sold on a first come, first serve basis.
- 5 nights accommodation in a Deluxe Queen share room including daily continental breakfast
- 1 day whale swim excursion including lunch
- Return excursion transfers
- Return airport transfers
Terms & Conditions
- Subject to seasonal availability
- Packages sold on a first come, first serve basis
- Maximum of 2 adults per package
- Maximum of 2 adults and 1 child per family package
- 50% deposit required upon confirmation of reservation
- Advertised price may not be the same price charged to the credit card due to fluctuating exchange rates, credit card levy, bank fees
- Because we are based in Tonga we have to convert your purchase to local currency (TOP) at the exchange rate on the day it is processed
- Must be booked before 22 October 2018
- For travel until 31 October 2018
- Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers
- Offer is not valid with groups/conventions
- Whale watch excursion has no age restriction, however, parents are responsible for the safety of their children
- Terms & conditions apply, please contact us for more information